Chilewich's heavier, chunkier textile brings intriguing texture to this rug to suit any living area, inside or outdoors. Collaborating with L.A. Mills, a boutique weaver in downtown Los Angeles, Chilewich developed multiple tonal strands of its signature TerraStrand extruded yarns. Woven as both the warp and weft in a plain weave, bolts of the material are then hand-finished with a natural fringe on all 4 sides. And, when used outdoors, the durable woven textile allow water to ﬁlter through the open weave and dry quickly.
- Small: 48" l x 36" w (121.9x91.4cm)
- Large: 84" l x 58" w (213.3x147.3cm)
- Small Runner: 72" l x 29" w (182.8x73.6cm)
- Large Runner: 108" l x 29" w (274.3x73.6cm)
Woven vinyl textile
- Made in USA
- Phthalate free
- Please contact us for custom sizes
- Special instructions for outdoor use:
- Chilewich woven mats can be used outdoors and will perform well with proper maintenance.
- Best suited on dry surfaces.
- If mat becomes wet, it will absorb water, but will also allow the water to evaporate without harming the mat.
- Indoor or outdoor, make sure to air out mat occasionally by turning it over.
- All Chilewich mats are made with the latest color technology to prevent fading. But, like all textiles, the mats may fade when placed in full sun for protracted periods.