$6,900 – $12,900
Measuring almost 3 feet square, QlockTwo Large delivers entrancing timekeeping on a grand scale. With the panache of a contemporary artwork, the precise time is displayed via the written word in a matrix of letters, with the words changing at 5-minute intervals as illuminated corner points mark the minutes in-between. Qlock’s interchangeable cover panels are offered in an array of eye-catching finishes—powder-coated steel in several matte colors, gleaming copper, stainless and goldtone finish or natural steel, iron or copper.
35.5" h x 35.5" w x 1.5" d (90x90x3.5cm)
- Face panel is fixed by magnets and can be easily changed out for another color or finish; extra faces sold separately.
- Handmade in Germany
- Body: Wood, paint
- Face: Steel, iron, copper or gold
- Power supply: 110-240V
- Reduced power consumption due to brilliant LED technology
- Automatically sets time by European radio signals; if clock is outside the time signal, it switches to a very accurate quartz mode.
- Light sensor allows for easy adjustment of illumination
- Automatically modifies to ambient light
- Can display seconds