Scaled for tighter confines, Button’s smaller version delivers impressive modernist style. The round pouf with steel wire legs ticks off the boxes of smart design and thoughtful sustainability with its upholstery assembled in intriguing wedge-like sections that also makes for an efficient way to conserve material. Fabric options abound for the seat, set on a wood base and plumped with cold foam cushioning.
- 17.7" h x 27.1" dia (45x69cm)
- Seat height: 17.7" (45cm)
Steel, wood, upholstery
- Group 1: Rivet, Xtreme, Medley, Imola, Lido, Stella
- Group 2: Breeze, Forest, Life, Porla, Shimmer, Soft, Twist, 24/7+, Blazer, Hemp, Main Line Flax, Synergy, Crisp, Capture, Europost 2, Fame, Fame Hybrid, Gaja Classic, Go Check, Go Uni, Note, Repetto, Step, Step Melange, Swing, Tempt, Amdal, Bardal, Gandal +, Heidal, Jostedal, Lodal, Modal, Modal Mouline, Modal Point, Romsdal, Clara 2, Floyd, Messenger 4, Metric, Pro 3, Remix 2, Revive 1 & 2, Umami, Era, Mingel, Rock, Step, Blues CS, Funk CS, Illusion, Jazz, Mauro, Pop, Rock, Wooly, Cres
- Group 3: Alchemy, Clyde, Troon/Turnberry, Tweed, Craggan, Breeze Fusion, Crisscross, Luna 2, Mood, Hemsedal, Koksdal, Vadal, Basel, Canvas 2, Compound, Divina 3, Divina MD, Divina Melange 2, Fiord, Foss, Hallingdal 65, Hero, Memory 2, Molly 2, Rime, Steelcut 2, Steelcut Trio 3, Sunniva 2, Tonica 2, Tonus 4, Tonus Meadow, Balance, Flex, Key, Rami, Rami Plus, Retro, Soft/Mill, Vy, Balta, Bowen, Hestan, Lani, Lindau, Ponza, Samar
- Group 4: Melrose, Sprinkles, Comfort +, Luna Fleur, Balder 3, Coda 2, Pilot, Vidar 3
- Leather Group: Noir (black)
Form Us With Love
"We are hopelessly influenced by our strong design heritage of course, but at the same time we are utterly tired of it. The result is some kind of tweaked functionalism," say the trio known as Form Us With Love. John Löfgren, Jonas Pettersson and Petrus Palmér originally met as students in the same product design class at the university in Karlmar, Sweden. From the spacious Stockholm studio which also hosts exhibits from time to time, they now turn out their own take on modernism, achieved with a light hand and often an underlying humorous tone. As part of a new generation building Sweden's design legacy, they say, "It's great to see so much creativity spire among the young Nordic design community, with an ambition to investigate new genres, materials and expressions."
Form Us With Love's output includes furniture and lighting for several internationally recognized design companies, including Canon, Design House Stockholm, Muuto, Philips and Stockholm Furniture Fair. The studio has been honored with numerous design awards, including Red Dot, Young Swedish Design Award and an I.D Magazine citation.