Is there anything more redolant of life alfresco than dining outside in style? Outdoor Able proposes taking meals at a superb supping table with a rich Iroko wood surface bearing a thin beveled edge and set on beautiful tapering cast-aluminum legs. The structure is lightweight but exceedingly sturdy and its gray finish keeps the visual pleasingly airy. Another thoughtful feature is the spacing of the wood slats that creates small gaps to aid in water drainage. Made in Italy to the exacting standards of Bensen’s founder, noted Danish-born designer Niels Bendsten, the table is a “forever” statement piece. And with 6 sizes available, there’s one to accommodate every party— from a couple to a crowd.
- Very small: 28.3" h x 37.4" w x 37.4" d (72x95x95cm)
- Small: 28.3" h x 65.6" w x 37.4" d (72x166.7x95cm)
- Medium: 28.3" h x 75" w x 37.4" d (72x190.6x95cm)
- Large: 28.3" h x 84.4" w x 37.4" d (72x214.5x95cm)
- Extra large: 28.3" h x 93.9" w x 37.4" d (72x238.4x95cm)
- XX Large: 28.3" h x 103.3" w x 37.4" d (72x 262.3x95cm)
Iroko wood, cast aluminum