Dutch designer Maarten Bass’ work is found in museums such as NYC’s MoMA and London’s V&A and his flatware has an artistic bent. The whimsical handle shapes and Brutalist-style knife edge set it apart. Service for 4 persons, with each place setting of knife, fork, tablespoon and coffee spoon, comes in a choice of stainless finishes and is dishwasher-safe. Presented in a special wood gift box.
- Box Set: 12.20" l x 8.66" w x 1.18" h (3x31x22x3cm)
- Knife: 8.66" l x 0.82" w (22x2.1cm)
- Fork: 7.51" l x 1.06" w (19.1x2.7cm)
- Table Spoon: 7.83" l x 1.81" w (19.9x1.81cm)
- Tea Spoon: 5.47" l x 1.25" w (13.9x3.2cm)
Stainless steel, pvd coating
- Dishwasher proof
- Suitable for horeca use
- Gift box includes four (4) sets.
- Each set includes (1) knife, (1) fork, (1) table spoon and (1) tea spoon.