"Sink into it," may sound like a cliche but with this version of Dutch designer Edward van Vliet's cloud-like Develius modular sofa it's really an understatement. EV2 features a commodious cushion depth of 33 inches over the standard 24. That's quite a measure of comfort in seating sections that range from models with arms or without; chaise options; a pouf or ottoman; and accompanying scatter pillows. The designer says he aims "to give people the chance to compose their own comfort zone," whether it be intimate conversational groupings at home or expanded configurations in public-leaning spaces.
- EV2A Left Armrest: 27.6" h x 51.6" w x 43.3" d (70x131x110cm)
- EV2B Right Armrest: 27.6" h x 51.6" w x 43.3" d (70x131x110cm)
- EV2C Center: 27.6" h x 43.3" w x 43.3" d (70x110x110cm)
- EV2D Corner: 27.6 h x 43.3" w x 43.3" d (70x110x110cm)
- EV2E Pouf: 27.6" h x 43.3" w x 43.3" d (70x110x110cm)
- EV2F Left Open-Ended: 27.6" h x 51.6" w x 43.3" d (70x131x110cm)
- EV2G Right Open-Ended: 27.6" h x 51.6" w x 43.3" d (70x131x110cm)
Please contact us for more information on other configuration options.
Wood, metal, HR foam, polyester, no-sag springs
- Group 1: Remix, Canvas, Linara, Orion, Re-Wool
- Group 2: Hallingdal, Divina, Divina MD, Divina Melange, Steelcut, Steelcut Trio, Fiord, Maple, Chelsea, Loop, Duke, Ritz, Ruskin
- Group 3: Balder, Sunniva, Vidar,Clay, Harald
- Group 4: Fuse, Sonar, Ria, Karakorum
- COM and COL available on request
Design is never static. When Copenhagen-based &Tradition was established in 2010, founder Martin Kornbek Hansen's mission was to produce work that was defined by a unique vision, whether it came from Danish legends of the past or young innovators of the future. The roster extends from timeless luminaries such as Verner Panton and Arne Jacobsen to current leading lights Samuel Wilkinson and Norm.Architects to exciting new names Mia Hamborg and Victor Vetterlein. As the company's Kornbek Hansen puts it: "We see a kinship between the old masters, who were avant-garde in their time, and new designers creating the ground-breaking icons of today."
With its library of furniture and lighting extending from the 1930s to the present day, the firm is uniquely positioned to carry on the Nordic tradition of unstinting craftsmanship and adroit use of materials. Nonetheless, &Tradition sees its future in global terms, handpicking design talent and production facilities internationally in an effort to continually produce relevant product and engage a new generation of conscious consumers.