Copenhagen's Gubi filters understated Nordic design through a luxe lens and the pedestal 1.0 Table beautifully illustrates that viewpoint. The emphasis is on rich materials, with the round tabletop available in either a range of marble shades or shining glass with a brass edge. The central column is fashioned from steel tube, in brass-plated or black powder-coated finish, atop a solid disc base. Masterfully minimalist, the table is offered in a choice of lounge, dining and bar table height.
- Small: 23.75" dia x 42" h (60x107cm)
- Large: 31.5" dia x 42" h (80x107cm)
Glass or marble, metal
- Base available in black or brass
- Glass options: Black, Bottle Green, Cherry Red, Granite Grey, Sand
- Marble options: Verde Guatemala, Bianco Carrara, Nero Marquina, Marrone Emperador, Grey Emperador
“I started out with two very strong designs, Bestlite—a Bauhaus collection designed in 1930—and Gubi Chair, designed in 2003” Jacob says (both available at A+R). “I felt they had something in common,” he continues. “Iconic appearance, functional design, high quality, aesthetic design language and adaptable for many different kinds of interiors. I took these values as a guideline for any new designs added to the collection ever since.”