Menu's streamlined Cairn Pouf lends itself to use as a footrest, side table or extra seat, its gently tapered form creating an elegant silhouette. While Stockholm-based designer Nick Ross envisioned the piece to complement the brand's Tearoom and Eave sofa collections (also at A+R), it effortlessly melds with most any interior setting. In both oval and round versions, Cairn is offered in custom textiles and leather as well as several in-stock upholstery selections.
- Round: 16.5" h x 23.6" dia (42x60cm)
- Oval: 16.5" h x 35" w x 27.6" d (42x89x70cm)
Plywood, HR foam
- Textile Group 0: Boucle
- Textile Group 1: Champion, City Velvet, Maple, Melange Nap, Remix 3, Re-wool, llusion
- Textile Group 2: Canvas 2, Colline 2, Fiord 2, Hallingdal 65, Reflect, Savanna, Steelcut 2, Steelcut Trio 3
- Textile Group 3: Merci Boucle, Safire
- COM and COL available on request
From lighting and furniture, tabletop to bath, the wide offerings of Menu speaks to this Copenhagen-based company’s guiding quest for functional originality. “It’s about creating aesthetically pleasing designs that evoke true feelings as well as improving processes in people’s daily lives,” says Menu founder Bjarne Hansen. This is also reflected in its stable of influential creatives including Norm Architects, Afteroom Studio, Jonas Wagell and Krøyer-Sætter-Lassen among others standouts.
Menu is just as dedicated to responsible manufacturing as innovation. Working to locate new partners in developing countries around the world, the company searches out local factories or small private co-operations to turn out high quality goods and also provide a better economic foundation for the people involved in that production.