Generously proportioned, Menu’s curving lounge chair adds a swivel with return for 190 degree rotation that turns to face any direction with ease. With Tearoom, designer Nick Ross demonstrates the potential of simple, geometric forms and cocooning comfort with a wide, low seat and embracing arced back. Upholstered in a premium range of stock or custom textiles with a recessed wood plinth base, it lends itself to residential living rooms, exclusive hotels and modern workspaces alike..
- 30.7" h x 28.5" w x 27.6" d (78x72.5x70cm)
- Seat height: 16.7" (42.5cm)
Plywood, HR foam, webbing
- Textile Group 0: Boucle
- Textile Group 1: Champion, City Velvet, Maple, Melange Nap, Remix 3, Re-wool, Illusion
- Textile Group 2: Canvas, Colline 2, Fiord 2, Hallingdal 65, Reflect, Savanna, Steelcut 2, Steelcut Trio 3
- Textile Group 3: Merci Boucle, Safire, Velvet Mix
- COM and COL available on request
From lighting and furniture, tabletop to bath, the wide offerings of Menu speaks to this Copenhagen-based company’s guiding quest for functional originality. “It’s about creating aesthetically pleasing designs that evoke true feelings as well as improving processes in people’s daily lives,” says Menu founder Bjarne Hansen. This is also reflected in its stable of influential creatives including Norm Architects, Afteroom Studio, Jonas Wagell and Krøyer-Sætter-Lassen among others standouts.
Menu is just as dedicated to responsible manufacturing as innovation. Working to locate new partners in developing countries around the world, the company searches out local factories or small private co-operations to turn out high quality goods and also provide a better economic foundation for the people involved in that production.