Designer Joel Karlsson's Stereo modular sofa includes this clean-lined bench that complements the collection's varied seating elements. It's constructed with a tubular steel frame and the seat has a wood base and cold-foam cushioning, upholstered in a range of fabric or fine leather choices. Stereo is also certified according to the environmental Nordic Swan label as meeting the highest standards of sustainable practices in its manufacturing.
17.7" h x 55.1" w x 17.3" d (45x140x44cm)
Steel, wood, upholstery: fabric or leather
- Group 1: Rivet, Xtreme, Medley, Imola, Lido, Stella
- Group 2: Breeze, Forest, Liv, Porla, Shimmer, Soft, Twist, 24/7+, Blazer, Hemp, Main Line Flax, Synergy, Crisp, Capture, Europost 2, Fame, Fame Hybrid, Gaja Classic, Go Check, Go Uni, Note, Repetto, Step, Step Melange, Swing, Tempt, Amdal, Bardal, Gandal +, Heidal, Jostedal, Lodal, Modal, Modal Mouline, Modal Point, Romsdal, Clara 2, Floyd, Messenger 4, Metric, Pro 3, Remix 2, Revive 1 & 2, Umami, Era, Mingel, Rock, Step, Blues CS, Funk CS, Illusion, Jazz, Mauro, Pop, Rock, Wooly, Cres
- Group 3: Alchemy, Clyde, Troon/Turnberry, Tweed, Craggan, Breeze Fusion, Crisscross, Luna 2, Mood, Hemsedal, Koksdal, Vadal, Basel, Canvas 2, Compound, Divina 3, Divina MD, Divina Melange 2, Fiord, Foss, Hallingdal 65, Hero, Memory 2, Molly 2, Rime, Steelcut 2, Steelcut Trio 3, Sunniva 2, Tonica 2, Tonus 4, Tonus Meadow, Balance, Flex, Key, Rami, Rami Plus, Retro, Soft/Mill, Vy, Balta, Bowen, Hestan, Lani, Lindau, Ponza, Samar
- Group 4: Melrose, Sprinkles, Comfort +, Luna Fleur, Balder 3, Coda 2, Pilot, Vidar 3
- Leather Group: Noir (black)