B-Around Square Table
B-Around is a gathering spot, designed by Antoni Pallejà Office as a versatile square table for meeting, conferencing or dining. Offered at either seated or standing/stool height, the tabletop options range from rich Iroko wood (apropos inside or out) to luxe black or white marble. The steel center pedestal and stable plate base enhance the versatility and roominess, finished with a durable cataphoretic coating in complementary black or white.
- Low: 29.5" h x 25.6" w x 25.6" d (75x65x65cm)
- Tall: 41.3" h x 25.6" w x 25.6" d (105x65x65cm)
- Low: 29.5" h x 33.5" w x 33.5" d (75x85x85cm)
- Tall: 41.3" h x 33.5" w x 33.5"d (105x85x85cm)
- Low: 29.5" h x 39.4" w x 39.4" d (75x100x100cm)
- Tall: 41.3" h x 39.4" w x 39.4" d (105x100x100cm)
- Extra Large
- Low: 29.5" h x 47.2" w x 47.2" d (75x120x120cm)
- Tall: 41.3" h x 47.2" w x 47.2" d (105x120x120cm)
Iroko wood, steel
“It’s about generating smiles.” Not the usual business plan, but for RS Barcelona it’s a premise that’s made the brand a head-turning standout with its 2unconventional modernist home decor and furnishings. First begun as a small family-owned metal workshop in 1975, Rafael Rodríguez Castillo had a bigger dream for his business. Joined by his 2 sons, they caught the creative bug and wanted to design and produce their own products and show them to the world.
A certain metal foosball table—in quirky but also practical weatherproof bold colors—set them on their way. With that initial success, the company turned a corner and now is continually searching out young and imaginative talents from the new generation of designers for future collaborations. All because the RS Barcelona team says they enjoy seeing things in a different light. “It's about feeling good and surrounding yourself with the things you like. To never stop playing and learning.”