Afteroom Dining Chair Plus: Fully Upholstered
Beautifully minimal, Afteroom Plus features the generous comfort of a wider backrest and seat, luxuriously upholstered in prime leather or textile. A nod to Functionalism and the legendary Bauhaus school, the seating is named for the young Stockholm-based studio founded by designers Hung-Ming Chen and Chen-Yen Wei.
- 32.1" h x 18" w x 20.1" d (81.5x45.6x51cm)
- Seat height: 18.1" (46cm)
Powder-coated steel, plywood, foam
- Textile Group 0: Boucle
- Textile Group 1: Barnum Boucle, Champion, Melange Nap, Remix 3, Re-wool, Illusion, Maple
- Textile Group 2: Canvas 2, Colline, Fiord, Hallingdal 65, Reflect, Savanna, Steelcut, Steelcut Trio 3
- Textile Group 3: Vidar 4, Safire
- Textile Group 4: Merci Boucle
- Leather Group 1: Dakar, Ultra
- Leather Group 2: Dunes, Nuance
- Leather Group 3: Royal Nubuck
- Leather Group 4: Elegance
- COM and COL are available on request
Good design is as much about tradition as it is evolution, and the 2023 launch of Audo Copenhagen signals a new era in products and experience for a trio of favorite Danish brands: the furniture, lighting and accessories of Menu and By Lassen, and the experiential space The Audo. Together, they are now branded under the collective Audo.
Audo Copenhagen draws on a century of Scandinavian design, just as its formerly known brands did, from late legends such as the Lassen brothers to modern stars Norm Architects, Jonas Wagell and Afteroom Studio, among others.
The communal space is newly minted as Audo House. It opened in 2019 under the name Menu and as part of the brand transition, came to be known as The Audo. Located in Copenhagen, the newly minted Audo House is a café, restaurant, shop, along with coworking and event facilities and a single residence. And, of course, it is fully appointed with furnishings and lighting from this design resource.
“Audo Copenhagen will offer the same world- class design and collaborations that fans and followers of Menu and By Lassen have come to expect,” says design and brand director Joachim Kornbek Engell-Hansen. Emphasizing the ongoing core values encompassing a sense of community, cooperation and mindful production, the enterprise begins an exciting new chapter of Nordic creative distinction.