With stacking modular drawers, Brix can be arranged in nearly endless configurations. The pre-assembled modules are combined with a simple pin-and-cam mechanism to create rigid units that can be stacked to any height. A steel underframe ensures stability and the means to combine units seamlessly. Drawers are finished with high-gloss lacquer and open with a silent push-latch. Choose steel ‘fin’ legs to lock ganged units together or a panel base to create the appearance of a single continuous unit, low to the floor.
- Standard 1: 17.75" h x 19.75" w (45x50cm)
- Standard 2: 33.5" h x 19.75" w (85x50cm)
- Standard 3: 24.5" h x 39.5" w (62x100cm)
- Standard 4: 17.75" h x 118" w (45x300cm)
- Standard 5: 24.5" h x 157.5" w (62x400cm)
Individual Brix pieces available separately
Steel, high-gloss polyurethane lacquer