Delta Club Chair
$620 - $3,560
So, it turns out that the clean-lined DNA of the Delta sofa collection also makes for an exceedingly fine club chair. With a saucy back curve and single seat cushion, it's a contemporary update on an ever-popular furniture standard. Steel framing adds a crisp note to Delta's upholstery choices in premium textiles or fine leather.
Please note, Delta cushions have to be ordered separately. If cushions need to be added to the order please let us know the size and quantity.
- 27.6" h x 32.7" w x 27.6" d (70x83x70cm)
- Seat height: 15.7" (40cm)
- Fabric B: Barbat, Chanel, Lecco, Optim, Rialto, Superga
- Fabric C: Acker, Como, Donnafugata Soft, Gaja Classic, Jojo, Sobral, Teddybea, Tundra 01, Wilde, Wilde 01
- Fabric D: Barnum, Credo, Esopo 01, Europost 2, Everest, Katmandu, Luna 2, Maple, Mica, Nobilis, Novum, Opera, Sera, Shake, Topia
- Fabric E: Divina 3, Divina MD, Divina Melange 3, Harald 3, Savana
- Fabric F: Comfort+
- Leather A: House Leather, Prescott, Toscano
- Leather B: Cashmere, Elmosoft IX, Elmonordic IV, Lord
- Leather C: Acquario, Shearling
- COM and COL are available on request
Design is never static. When Copenhagen-based &Tradition was established in 2010, founder Martin Kornbek Hansen's mission was to produce work that was defined by a unique vision, whether it came from Danish legends of the past or young innovators of the future. The roster extends from timeless luminaries such as Verner Panton and Arne Jacobsen to current leading lights Samuel Wilkinson and Norm.Architects to exciting new names Mia Hamborg and Victor Vetterlein. As the company's Kornbek Hansen puts it: "We see a kinship between the old masters, who were avant-garde in their time, and new designers creating the ground-breaking icons of today."
With its library of furniture and lighting extending from the 1930s to the present day, the firm is uniquely positioned to carry on the Nordic tradition of unstinting craftsmanship and adroit use of materials. Nonetheless, &Tradition sees its future in global terms, handpicking design talent and production facilities internationally in an effort to continually produce relevant product and engage a new generation of conscious consumers.