Danish designer Anders Hermann's 360-degree swivel armchair offers a raft of functional features as well as a completely customized look with full upholstery in fine fabric or leather. Add to that the mobility of a 5-star rolling base on castors and seat height adjustment, tilt function and 360-degree swivel. With its dynamic aluminum frame in either a polished or black finish, the ergonomic seat promises extended comfort in the the office, conference room or home workspace.
- 35"- 37" h x 27.2" w x 27.2" d (89-94x69x69cm)
- Seat height: 17.7" - 19.7" (45-50cm)
Polished or powder-coated aluminum
- Fabric Group 1: Cura, Relate, Reflect, Remix
- Fabric Group 2: Tonus, Fame, Forest Nap, Re-Wool, Parkland, Raas
- Fabric Group 3: Fiord, Steelcut, Steelcut Trio, Hallingdal, Morph, Harmony
- Leather Group 4: Ultra
- Leather Group 5: Savanne, Triumph, Copenhagen
- Leather Group 6: Elegance
- COM and COL available on request
Founder Morten Engelbrecht found his bliss while working for a Copenhagen furniture store at age 17. He didn’t know it at first; he even tried twice to get into architecture school. “I realized that it was never going to happen,” he says, and in 1989 he started his own furniture company while still in his twenties. First as an importer of other European brands, Engelbrechts then developed into an international manufacturer, partnering with the likes of renowned Danish designers Erik Magnussen, Jørgen Rasmussen and Anders Hermansen.
“Simplicity, functionality, high comfort, the design must be useful,” Morten says as he ticks off the company’s priorities. “We don’t make small details just to make it look nice, that’s not how we work.” Creating timeless furniture is also how his company looks to the future. “Good design is sustainable, both in terms of the environment but also sustainable in terms of long-lasting products that you want to keep for a lifetime.”