See the light—any way you choose. Copenhagen's Ferm Living brings a seemingly infinite range of attractively customizable options to its Collect series. The interchangeable pendant lighting system features sleek sockets in either of 2 sizes and an array of striking metal shade designs. In brass plate or a selection of powder-coat colors, to mix and match at will and create individually unique lighting to suit any interior.
- Cone: 4.7" h x 9.8" dia (12x25cm)
- Disc: 2.75" h x 4.72" dia (7x12cm)
- Dome: 6.3" h x 14.9" dia (16x38cm)
- Hoop: 2.7" h x 7.8" dia (7x20cm)
- Record: 2.7" h x 11.8" dia (7x30cm)
- Angle: 4.1" h x 22.8" dia (10.5x58cm)
- Sphere: 9.3" h x 9.8" dia (23.6x25cm)
- Tall: 13.5" h x 7.3" dia (34.2x18.6cm)
- Low: 4" h x 2.4" dia (10.2x6cm)
- High: 6.7" x 2.4" dia (17x6cm)
- Cord length: 117.9" (299.7cm)
Powder-coated iron, brass-plated metal
- Contact us for UL details
- Integrated LED
Graphic designer Trine Andersen couldn’t find wallpaper for her new home, so she decided to do it herself. The Danish-born entrepreneur launched Ferm Living in Copenhagen in 2006 and, before long, her distinct vision spanned a wide lifestyle range that includes indoor and outdoor furnishings and accessories for adults and kids. Trine’s graphic eye can be seen in the strikingly minimalist lighting as well as room-warming textiles, and her Scandinavian sensibility for craft and color throughout the collection.
The brand’s unusual name was actually taken from her grandmother’s expression, “ferm på fingrene,” meaning skilled with one’s hands. With that paeon to quality in mind, Ferm Living continues to create collections of furniture, lighting and accessories that reflect authentic design and clear functionality while furthering a commitment to ethical and sustainable practices. Trine also pays it forward with designing collaborators who also happen to be women, among others, Spanish-Swiss designer Helena Rohner, Finnish Anni Pitkäjärvi and Hanna-Kaarina Heikkilä of Studio Finna, and fellow Danes Leise Dich Abrahamsen and Anne Wendlandt.