Though it’s Inspired by utilitarian photo lamps, Handvärk recasts the classic shape in a luxe direction with its pendant light series. Each shade is spun by hand from stainless steel with a powder-coat while solid-brass details have a natural finish. A bold statement-piece, Studio clearly embodies the characteristic design DNA of the Copenhagen-based brand.
- Small: 5" h x 10" dia (12.5x25cm)
- Medium: 8" h x 15.75" dia (20x40cm)
- Large: 11.75" h x 23.75" dia (30x60cm)
Bulbs not included
- Please contact us for current availability and lead times.
- Small: E14, 110-240V, 50-60HZ, IP20, Class 5, Max 40 W
- Medium/Large: E27, 110-240V, 50-60HZ, IP20, Class 5, 60 W
Aesthetic sustainability. This is the Handvärk way.
Designer and architect Emil Thorup founded the company in 2015 with an emphasis on handcrafted furnishings, stripped down to their functional and graphic essence, and made of luxe materials to stand the length of time.
The Nordic DNA notwithstanding, the brand’s hallmark are the brackets repeated at least 8-12 times per piece. So, too, are the materials: in contrast to the penchant for wood by his fellow Danes, Emil focuses on premium steel, brass, iron, marble and leather. From the Modular Sofa with Chaise to the spare Console or Studio Floor Lamp, these basics are anything but.