The convertible, versatile Compile Shelving System emphasizes the items it showcases with its ultra minimalist profile. Copenhagen design star Cecilie Manz reduces the essentials to a shelf with a narrow backstop and 3 varied heights of supporting tube dividers. Additional dividers can be purchased to extend the height to fit taller treasures. Arrange in custom configurations at will or select one of the pre-arranged units. Ideal for weighty coffee table books and vinyl record collections thank to its sturdy powder-coated construction.
- Configuration 1: 26.6" h x 47.6" w x 16.5" d (67.5x121x42cm)
- Configuration 2: 30.7" h x 47.6" w x 16.5" d (78x121x42cm)
- Configuration 3: 59.4" h x 47.6" w x 16.5" d (151x121x42cm)
- Configuration 4: 72" h x 47.6" w x 16.5" d (183x121x42cm)
- Configuration 5: 26.6" h x 94.9" w x 16.5" d (67.5x241x42cm)
- Configuration 6: 30.7" h x 94.9" w x 16.5" d (78x241x42cm)
- Configuration 7: 59.4" h x 94.9" w x 16.5" d (151x241x42cm)
- Configuration 8: 72" h x 94.9" w x 16.5" d (183x241x42cm)
- Individual shelf: 5.5" h x 47.2" w x 16.5" d (14x120x42cm)
- Small Divider: 7.1" h (18cm)
- Medium Divider: 11.2" h (28.5cm)
- Large Divider: 15.4" h (39cm)
+Comes with a pack for each shelf with 3 divider height options
+Additional dividers can be purchased
Please contact us for more information on custom configurations.
+Can hold up to 300 kg
+Made in Poland
Muuto made its impact on the design world by living up to its namesake "muttos,” the Finnish word that alludes to looking at things with a new perspective. "We give the designers the freedom to create new designs,” says co-founder Peter Bonnén. By giving free rein to the brightest design talent in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark, there’s the breathing room to conjure a new take on a chair, vase or a lamp. Expanding on that success, Muuto was subsequently acquired by legendary brand Knoll In 2017, though it continues to be run independently from the company's headquarters in Copenhagen.
Peter and co-founder Kristian Byrge, who originally trained in economics and management respectively, might not have seemed destined to helm a new-influencer design firm. But it was a shared passion for all things design and and the distinctive style they dubbed “New Nordic” that rapidly brought worldwide recognition. "It serves as proof that we have something special to offer the design industry," the partners say. "We're proud to be part of the Knoll family and can't wait to unfold Muuto's global potential further in close collaboration with them."