Infinity Modular Sofa
$8,730 - $27,700
To accommodate the dimensions of specific spaces without needless guesswork, Space Copenhagen’s modular sofa for Stellar Works is also offered in several preconfigured arrangements. These Infinity options come in varied sizes and extend the possibilities with the beautifully curved lines and deeply comfortable ease of the collection With the seating’s signature minimalistic detailing, these groupings are available in the same wide range of premium fabric and leather upholstery selections
- Option 1: 29.9" h x 106.3" w x 35.4" d (76x270x90cm)
- Option 2: 29.9" h x 106.3" w x 118.1" d (76x270x300cm)
- Option 3: 29.9" h x 143" w x 108.6" d (76x(363x276cm)
- Option 4: 29.9" h x 106.3" w x 35.4" d (76x270x90cm)
- Option 5: 29.9" h x 106.3" w x 35.4" d (76x270x90cm)
- Option 6: 29.9" h x 141.7" w x 35.4" d (76x360x90cm)
- Option 7: 29.9" h x 143" w x 107.5" d (76x363x273cm)
- Fabric A: Divina Melange, Harald, Steelcut Trio, Zap
- Fabric B: Batyline Eden, Field, Main Line Flax, Melange Nap, Messenger, Remix
- Fabric C: Canvas, Era, Manhattan, Revive, Medley, Relate, Ruby
- Leather A: New Castle
- Leather B: Crystal, Milano
- Leather C: Bellagio
- COM and COL available on request
Craftsmanship is at the heart of Stellar Works since a couple of design enthusiasts from France and Japan launched the line in 2013. Operations benefit from Japanese management, while the craftsmanship draws on premium European furniture practices and technical proficiency that comes with the brand’s own state-of-the-art factory in Shanghai, China.
Because Stellar Works controls end to end, it takes great pride in abiding to Japan’s Four-Star standards—the most stringent in the industry worldwide—offering transparency regarding the sourcing of every material, be it leather, metal or fabric, along with ensuring that all woods come from FSC-certified forests.
The line’s urbane sense of materials, colorways and forms is a reflection of a global roster that includes New York designer-architect David Rockwell, Toronto’s Yabu Pushelberg, Copenhagen’s Space Copenhagen and Monaco-based Humbert & Poyet—along with an exacting Asian lens by appointing Chinese duo Lyndon Neri and Rossana Hu—widely known as Neri&Hu—as creative directors for the brand.