Named after her beloved grandmother, Louise Liljencrantz adds a floor-hugging swivel chair to her luxuriously contoured Margas seating collection. Displaying &Tradition's superb craftsmanship, the frame is made from solid beech and plywood and subsequently covered in HR foam and polyester wadding. Completely upholstered in either a pick of custom options or stock fabrics it adds comfort and ease to any interior, suiting pubic venues and residential spaces alike.
- 30.3" h x 35.4" w x 34.3" d (77x90x87cm)
- Seat height: 16.5" (42cm)
Wood, HR foam, polyester
- Fabric Group 1: Canvas, Linara, Relate, Remix, Re-Wool
- Fabric Group 2: Chelsea, Divina, Divina MD, Divina Melange, Duke, Fiord, Hallingdal, Hero, Ritz, Ruskin, Steelcut, Steelcut Trio, Tonus, Velvet
- Fabric Group 3: Atelier Moderne, Balder, Clay, Skai Parotega Artificial leather, Vidar
- Fabric Group 4: Belsuede, Campus, Fuse, Gentle, Karakorum, Karandash, Ria, Serafino, Sonar
- COM and COL are available on request
Design is never static. When Copenhagen-based &Tradition was established in 2010, founder Martin Kornbek Hansen's mission was to produce work that was defined by a unique vision, whether it came from Danish legends of the past or young innovators of the future. The roster extends from timeless luminaries such as Verner Panton and Arne Jacobsen to current leading lights Samuel Wilkinson and Norm.Architects to exciting new names Mia Hamborg and Victor Vetterlein. As the company's Kornbek Hansen puts it: "We see a kinship between the old masters, who were avant-garde in their time, and new designers creating the ground-breaking icons of today."
With its library of furniture and lighting extending from the 1930s to the present day, the firm is uniquely positioned to carry on the Nordic tradition of unstinting craftsmanship and adroit use of materials. Nonetheless, &Tradition sees its future in global terms, handpicking design talent and production facilities internationally in an effort to continually produce relevant product and engage a new generation of conscious consumers.