Flora Modular Sofa Pieces
$1,749 - $3,999
With the shapes of vegetation and blooming flowers as fodder, Spanish design studio Yonoh conceives a modular sofa series with the outlines of a petal traced in black piping. Softly shaped, Flora comprises 4 different units—2 corner pieces and larger and smaller middle modules. The resulting flexibility of designers Clara del Portillo’s and Alex Selma’s scheme allows for a nearly unlimited number of custom arrangements.
- Corner: 27.6" h x 35.4" w x 35.4" d (70x90x90cm)
- Narrow Middle: 27.6" h x 26" w x 35.4" d (70x66x90cm)
- Wide Middle: 27.6" h x 35.4" w x 35.4" d (70x90x90cm)
- Seat height: 16.9" (43cm)
Wood, plywood, foam, webbing
- Group 1A: Sorrento Corduroy, Atlantis, Adore, Alpine
- Group 1B: Facet, Cura
- Group 2: Step Melange, Select, Gaja C2C
- Group 3: Remix 3, Savoy, Wooly
- Group 4: Steelcut Trio 3, Harald 3, Hallingdal, Fiord 2, Icon
- COM and COL available on request
“We wanted a challenge,” say husband and wife Mia and Torben Koed, founders of Copenhagen-based Woud, and they got one. Sitting around the dinner table a couple of years ago, they realized it was time to leverage their experience in private-label furniture and create something of their own. In just a few short years, they’ve masterminded one of the most influential Danish brands around.
Now adding accessories to the mix of furniture and lighting, Woud expands on the essential simplicity of Nordic design with an emphasis on finely crafted function and startlingly original form. Embracing upcoming design talents, both from Denmark and abroad, the couple is also keen on finding new materials that fit the Scandinavian tradition. Ultimately, they say, “We believe timeless design can express personalities, inspire people and create beautiful homes.”