Zag Coat Hooks: Set of 2
Zag adds a graphic punch to any wall and is eminently handy too—the twisted steel shapes are actually hooks to hang coats, bags and scarves. Created by French designers Anaïs Maillard and Charles Corthier of Studio Bling, they come in 3 matte-finish hues. The hooks are paired in sets of 2 and can be combined endlessly for a customized composition.
- Red Series A: 10" h x 71.1" w x 2" d (25.5x180.6x5cm)
- Red Series B: 14.3" h x 71.1" w x 3.5" d (36.3x180.6x9cm)
- Green Series A: 16.1" h x 71.1" w x 5.59" d (41x180.6x14.2cm)
- Green Series B: 6.3" h x 71.1" w x 2.4" d (26.5x180.6x6cm)
- Blue Series A: 13.6" h x 71.1" w x 3.14" d (38x180.6x8cm)
- Blue Series B: 10.43" h x 71.1" w x 2" d (26.5x180.6x5cm)
- Always use a microfiber cloth and rub lightly
- Never apply any solvents
The founders of La Chance, the Paris-based design house, have united talent from the bustling “new wave” of global design—10 designers hailing from 9 different countries—in a collection marked by contemporary French élan. And entrepreneur Jean-Baptiste Souletie and architect Louise Breguetbeen are partners in business and in life, as they say. Between the pair, they have lived in India and China, designed offices in London and built homes in Haiti, and lent their know-how to established luxury companies and emerging start-ups.
When the 20-something couple first met, they discovered they were both inspired by a love of the Art Deco movement, when objects were valued for function as well as their decorative attributes. That spirit imbues the modern sense of luxury and uncontrived manner of of their collection of furniture, lighting and rugs. “We like things to be warm, colorful, and good quality,” Louise says. “And in terms of style, you can see all the workings of the furniture, even the upholstered pieces, as we have nothing to hide.”