Japanese designer Tomoya Tabuchi employs a novel aluminum honeycomb panel to undergird Twig, allowing for the bench’s ultra-clean silhouette. With the remarkable stability of the airplane-grade material, the bench’s reedlike legs appear to just touch the structure, while a moderately firm upholstered cushion with a silvery profile line emphasizes its geometrics. Powder-coated in black or white with custom upholstery, the bench is equally suited to contract or residential spaces.
- Square: 16.1" h x 47.2" w x 47.2" d (41x120x120cm)
- Rectangular: 16.1" h x 78.8" w x 23.6" d (41x200x60cm)
Aluminum honeycomb panel anodized, polyurethane foam, powder-coated steel, chromed steel
- Group C: Avron, Pado, Frank, Sand
- Group D: Jet, Texture, Yoda
- Group E: Talapo
- COM and COL are available on request