The grandee of the series, Edward 245 is an expansive sofa for 3 or more in its updated take on the work of midcentury master Edward Wormley. A number of production innovations deliver improved comfort, including a steel frame with a webbing suspension system similar to that of an automobile.
The single seat cushion with its button detail echoes its heritage while the scattered down-filled cushions and generous proportions speak of today. The slim backrest and arms offer fine lumbar support and the back cushions are baffled for even distribution of feathers and to prevent shifting. Upholstery in fabric or leather, or notably in fabric with a leather seat; bronzato-finish metal legs.
- 27.5" h x 96.5" w x 35.5" d (70x245x90cm)
- Seat height: 15.75" (40cm)
- Separate sofa cover available on request
- Leather seat upgrade includes a fabric sofa with leather seat and front band as standard
- Fabric B: Barbat, Chanel, Optim
- Fabric C: Acker, Donnafugata Soft, Gaja Classic, Sobral, Tundra 01, Wilde, Wilde 01
- Fabric D: Europost 2, Katmandu, Luna 2, Maple, Nobilis, Pine
- Fabric E: Divina 3, Divina MD, Divina Melange 2, Harald 3, Savana
- Fabric F: Comfort+
- Leather A: House Leather, Prescott, Toscano
- Leather B: Acquario, Elmosoft VIII, Elmonordic IV, Lord, Sahara
Fabric or leather upholstery, steel