Pre takes its inspiration from the time-honored slipper chair but propels it firmly into the modernist idiom via a swivel base. Like the other models in Bensen's U Turn family, the chair rotates 360 degrees with its smooth internal mechanism. A tapered silhouette and undercut base assure an easy versatility to this contemporary rethink on tradition.
- 31.1" h x 23.2" w x 22" d (79x59x56cm)
- Seat height: 15.7" (40cm)
360º rotating base
Available with or without self-return swivel base
- Fabric B: Barbat, Chanel, Lecco, Optim, Rialto, Superga
- Fabric C: Acker, Como, Donnafugata Soft, Gaja Classic, Jojo, Sobral, Teddybea, Tundra 01, Wilde, Wilde 01
- Fabric D: Barnum, Credo, Esopo 01, Europost 2, Everest, Katmandu, Luna 2, Maple, Mica, Nobilis, Novum, Opera, Sera, Shake, Topia
- Fabric E: Divina 3, Divina MD, Divina Melange 3, Harald 3, Savana
- Fabric F: Comfort+
- Leather A: House Leather, Prescott, Toscano
- Leather B: Cashmere, Elmosoft IX, Elmonordic IV, Lord
- Leather C: Acquario, Shearling
- COM and COL are available on request
Design is never static. When Copenhagen-based &Tradition was established in 2010, founder Martin Kornbek Hansen's mission was to produce work that was defined by a unique vision, whether it came from Danish legends of the past or young innovators of the future. The roster extends from timeless luminaries such as Verner Panton and Arne Jacobsen to current leading lights Samuel Wilkinson and Norm.Architects to exciting new names Mia Hamborg and Victor Vetterlein. As the company's Kornbek Hansen puts it: "We see a kinship between the old masters, who were avant-garde in their time, and new designers creating the ground-breaking icons of today."
With its library of furniture and lighting extending from the 1930s to the present day, the firm is uniquely positioned to carry on the Nordic tradition of unstinting craftsmanship and adroit use of materials. Nonetheless, &Tradition sees its future in global terms, handpicking design talent and production facilities internationally in an effort to continually produce relevant product and engage a new generation of conscious consumers.