The clear geometrics of By Interiors’ Sled series extend with a bench structured from recyclable aluminum panels. Designer Tomoya Tabuchi divides the cushioned seat into 2 angled lengths for a comfortable repose and added visual interest. Available in rectangular or square versions and a wide range of upholstery materials, the strikingly spare piece suits entryways and corridors and can also be clustered in open spaces.
- Square: 15.75" h x 23.62" w x 23.62" d (40x60x60cm)
- Rectangular: 15.75" h x 70.87" w x 23.62" d (40x180x60cm)
Wooden frame, polyurethane foam, solid aluminum anodized
- Group C: Avron, Pado, Frank, Sand
- Group D: Jet, Texture, Yoda
- Group E: Talapo
- COM and COL are available on request