Colony Armchair: Seat + Back Cushion
$3,217 - $4,655
With its steam-bent beechwood frame and open woven-cane structure, Colony recasts traditional materials with a forward-thinking flair. Milan-based design studio Skrivo takes a strikingly geometric tack in creating an armchair for Italian brand Miniforms that is also deeply comfortable. Optional upholstered cushions in complementary shapes are also available to add even more ease. Finish choices for this sturdy yet lightweight seating include both natural walnut or beech as well as a vegetal-dyed eco leather, with steel legs in black or contrasting hues.
- 28" h x 31.1" w x 31.5" d (71x79x80cm)
- Seat height: 15" (38cm)
Beech, walnut, aniline, iroko, lacquered metal
Iroko wood available for outdoor use, protect from the rain.
- Group A: Madrid 3D, Loop, Salò, Tramè, Ecoleather
- Group B: Gubbio, Relate, Mesh, Lanee, Econabuk
- Group C: Rakam, Field2, Rolla, Shelter Velvet, Brionne
- Group D: Mica, Sera, Maharam Merit, Cloud
- Group E: Tricot, Steelcut Trio 3
- COM and COL available on request
More base finish such as lacquered apricot, bisanzio, bloody mary, canapa, dusty gray, pompei, silk gray, visone, white, juta and zinc-coated metal are available upon request.