Moooi goes Pooof in a compact version of its versatile ottoman. With a pleasing round shape that complements nearly any sofa., it easily shifts from serving as a footrest to extra seating. With a soft but solid touch, the piece is fashioned in multiple density cut foam over a wood frame and upholstered in basic white fabric with a fabric or leather removable custom cover.
15.7" h x 27.6" dia (40x70cm)
- Category I: Denim, Macchedil Grezzo, Macchedil Sottile
- Category II: Abbracci, Manga, Oray Ray, Oray Ronan, Solis
- Category III: Boucle, Jacquard Andaz, Jacquard Fresco, Jacquard Old Black/Blue, Justco, Liscio, Merit, Remix 3, Softlinen, Vesper
- Category IV: Canvas 2, Divina 3, Divina Melange 3, Divina MD, Harald 3, Fiord 2, Mosaic 2, Tonica 2, Steel Cut 2, Steelcut Trio 3, Palette
- Category V: Hallingdal 65, EA, Bearded Leopard Jacquard, EA Blushing Sloth Melange Mohair, EA Blushing Sloth Woolly Mohair, EA,The Silent Bison Velvet, EA Calligraphy Bird Jacquard, EA, Dodo Pavone Jacquard, EA, The Menagerie of Extinct Animals Velvet, EA, Rendezvous Tokyo Blue Velvet
- Leather Category I: Ultra
- Leather Category II: Savanne, Spectrum
- Leather Category III: Shade
- COM and COL avialable on request
It rhymes with “boy,” and a child’s wonder and uninhibited creative impulse is at the heart of this Amsterdam design house co-founded in 2001 by Netherlands design star Marcel Wanders. Then as now, Moooi’s aim is to crack conventions of modern design, providing a platform for the most experimental creatives around the world, including Studio Job, Bertjan Pot, Front and Neri&Hu, as well as creative director Wanders himself.
Some of Moooi’s beautifully eccentric pieces like the charred-wood Smoke Chair; the nearly life-size Horse Lamp; and Iconic Eyes, a dazzling hanging light made of BMW headlights, have become design icons. “We are not the kind of company that decides to produce a commercial chair and then contacts the right designer,” says Robin Bevers, who took the reins as CEO in 2015, after co-founder and Dutch design entrepreneur Casper Vissers stepped away. “It’s rather the other way round: they contact us.” From hotels to homes, the flights of fancy in furnishings, wallcoverings, rugs, lighting and décor from Moooi continue to marvel.