Loafer 3 Seater Sofa SC26
The Big Daddy version of Loafer by Space Copenhagen just seems to beckon for a long spell of relaxation. This 3-seater presents a stunningly sculptural indulgence with a softly cushioned appearance and crisp modern appeal. Solidly fashioned with an HR foam-wrapped frame, there are a number of premium choices for the allover upholstery and it’s finished with precise stitching as the final accent.
- 29.5" h x 72.8" w x 25.6" d (75x185x65cm)
- Seat: 16.5" h x 19.7" d (42x50cm)
HR foam, polyester wadding
- Fabric Group 1: Canvas, Linara, Remix, Re-Wool
- Fabric Group 2: Divina Melange, Fiord, Hallingdal, Loop, Steelcut, Steelcut Trio
- Fabric Group 3: Balder, Nimbus, Sisu, Skai Parotega Artificial leather, Sunniva, Vidar
- Fabric Group 4: Karakorum
- Leather Group 2: Noble Leather
- Leather Group 3: Elmo Soft Leather
- COM and COL are available on request
Design is never static. When Copenhagen-based &Tradition was established in 2010, founder Martin Kornbek Hansen's mission was to produce work that was defined by a unique vision, whether it came from Danish legends of the past or young innovators of the future. The roster extends from timeless luminaries such as Verner Panton and Arne Jacobsen to current leading lights Samuel Wilkinson and Norm.Architects to exciting new names Mia Hamborg and Victor Vetterlein. As the company's Kornbek Hansen puts it: "We see a kinship between the old masters, who were avant-garde in their time, and new designers creating the ground-breaking icons of today."
With its library of furniture and lighting extending from the 1930s to the present day, the firm is uniquely positioned to carry on the Nordic tradition of unstinting craftsmanship and adroit use of materials. Nonetheless, &Tradition sees its future in global terms, handpicking design talent and production facilities internationally in an effort to continually produce relevant product and engage a new generation of conscious consumers.